Structural Design of High Rise Structures
Structural Engineering is branch of Civil Engineering and it is the science of ensuring stability, strength and rigidity of structures so that resist all applied loads without failure. This discipline is concerned with designing a physical structure in such a way that the load-bearing members (such as beam and columns in the case of a building) of the structure support each other in sharing the load or stress.
Role of Structural Engineer
Structural Engineers are trained to understand, predict and calculate the stability, strength and rigidity of built Structures for buildings.
Structural Engineer are responsible for analyzing configurations of the structural components, calculating the pressures, stresses and strains that each component is likely to experience; considering the strength of various materials
Structural Engineering Professionals are responsible for engineering design and structural analysis.
Structural Engineering Professionals may design the individual structural elements of structure, for example the Structure Footings, Columns, Beams and Slabs of a building.
- Student will have in depth knowledge of structural behavior and understanding of Analysis and Design of building structures.
- Students will obtain the ability to choose and adapt calculations, models and appropriate methods on basis of in depth understanding of physical behavior, properties and limitations of models and with regard to the actual purpose of Calculations.
- Students are also trained with E TABS,STADD PRO and RCTC.
- 100% Job Oriented Course.
- Course Designed by Industry Experts.
- Structural Engineer has huge vacancies in Gulf Countries and India.
Career Opportunities :
- Commercial Buildings needs Structural Engineers.
- Airports needs Structural Engineers.
- Shopping Malls, Hospitals , Office complexes needs Structural Engineers.
- Residential Buildings needs Structural Engineers.
- Industry Plants needs Structural Engineers.
- Average pay scale 2.2 lakh – 15 lakh per annum (India).
- Average pay scale 22 lakh – 60 lakh per annum (Gulf countries).
- Most Experience people have more than Average Pay scale.
Who can join Course
- ITI/ Diploma in Civil Engineering Students
- B.E/B Tech in Civil Engineering Students
- M.E/M Tech in Structural Engineering Students