Planning Engineering With Primavera P6 :
Planning Engineers determine and develop the most suitable and economically viable construction and engineering methods for projects. They are involved throughout the development stages, and are present on site during the build to oversee procedures. It is the responsibility of planning engineer to estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met. They work closely with site managers and other engineers to ensure a project runs on schedule and material supplies are sufficient.
Role of Planning Engineer:
Planning Engineers helps to plan and manage project activities effectively.
Planning Engineer prepare a monthly & daily work plans and progress reports.
Planning Engineer coordinate with the site execution team for preparing monthly procurement schedules for major building materials and tools as per the work plan.
Planning Engineer helps to optimize the various resources involved in the project
Planning Engineer helps to plan and track budget and actual costs of resources and other project expenses.
- Primavera P6 syllabus designed as per Construction industry sector
- Students will get knowledge of Planning, scheduling and managing of Construction Project.
- 100% Job Oriented Course.
- Course Designed by Industry Experts.
- Planning Engineer has huge vacancies in Gulf Countries and India.
Career opportunities :
- Planning Engineer in Construction Industry.
- Planning Engineer needs in manufacturing Industry.
- In Gulf and Asian Countries planning engineer is in demand.
- Huge number of career opportunities available for those who know the Primavera P6 software in various industrial sector.
Pay scale :
- Average pay scale 2 lakh – 15 lakh per annum(India)
- Average pay scale 24 lakh – 60 lakh per annum(Gulf countries)
- Most Experience people have more than Average Pay scale
Who can join Course
- ITI/ Diploma in Civil Engineering Students
- B.E/B Tech in Civil Engineering Students
- M.E/M Tech in Construction Management Students
- B.Arch/M.Arch Students